Take a ride on the oldest attraction in the park! Opened in 1920, this old and classic American ride will “whip” you around 180-degree turns on an oval track. This ride is great for everyone in the family; Grandparents and children alike will find a thrill on this exciting park attraction. The Whip, which was manufactured in 1918, is one of two whip rides that are the oldest and still operate in the United States today. This traditional ride is hard to find and the opportunity to ride is truly a treat to experience. This ride is perfect for a simple yet exhilarating thrill that will surely bring a smile to the face of anyone who embarks on this attraction. The Whip has been a park favorite for generations. The screams and laughs brought on by the Whip are contagious so hold on tight, don’t let go and enjoy your experience on the Whip!
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This classic ride allows guests to ride in their own car that whips around an oblong track. Riders will experience sharp turns and rapid movements from side-to-side.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 40". Maximum step height into the car is 20".
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.