Bumper-to-bumper traffic never been this fun – or bumpy! Grab all your friends and family for fantastic fun on our Dodgem classic bumper car ride. After choosing a car and strapping in, there’s no telling what will happen! Prepare to outrun your favorite frenemy and take the chance on getting spun out. Or, swerve, whip, bump and crash cars with anyone and everyone to your heart’s wild desire. But make sure to watch out for that guy behind you; he’s got a wild look in his eye! The thrills and zany adventures that only bumper cars can deliver, can be enjoyed by everyone from the littlest thrill seekers to the oldest kids at heart. (Just a word to the wise: make sure to shake hands and play nice after the ride is over.)
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A bumper car ride where guests drive cars one way around a circular track. Riders will experience strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing direction and forces.
- An individual lap bar secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Children under 48" must be seated in the passenger seat of the car.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must ride as a passenger accompanied by an individual who meets the requirements to drive.
- Guests who do not have an appropriate center of gravity or demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- WARNING: Avoid head-on collisions.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.