Season Pass Activation and Processing
- As a new passholder without a Season Pass card, you will need to process your Season Pass. To make this easier and contact-free, you can now handle this online.
- Simply create or login to your Dorney Park website account, click "Manage Passes", click "ADD MY PASS" and enter the Season Pass Ticket ID you received when you purchased online along with any other outstanding profile information. Once you've completed adding your pass, you're all set to visit. You can even add your pass to the mobile app for quick and convenient entry into the park.
The Dorney Park Pre-K Pass is free for kids three to five years old and includes season-long access for the 2021 season, including Wildwater Kingdom and The Great Pumpkin Fest.
In-person activation for 2021 Pre-K Passes can be completed any public operating day through September 6, 2021. Once you’ve registered your child online, bring them to the park to activate their pass. Be sure to bring your child and a valid birth certificate or passport that shows their age.
- Registration for the 2021 Season has closed. If you have already registered your child, you may visit the park any public operating day through September 6 to activate their pass.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- View frequently asked questions or more information.
More Helpful Info on Season Pass Processing
- 2020 Season Passes and Pre-K Passes have been extended to the 2021 Season.
- Lost Season Pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Your Season Pass includes a host of benefits and exclusive perks. To make the most out of your season at Dorney Park, visit our Season Pass Benefits page.
No, you should have received a confirmation when purchasing your Season Pass online. This confirmation included a link to your pass vouchers. You can either:
Yes, you can add multiple passes to your online profile or your mobile app, so you can have all or your family's season passes in one convenient location. Please note that adding passes to the mobile app will not automatically associate them with your online profile at this time. Nor will adding them to your online profile automatically add them to your mobile app. But you may add them to both places separately.
Your ticket should include a 20-digit barcode or QR code. You can scan this barcode with the mobile app to add the pass to your app directly. If you have the 20-digit code but do not have the QR code/barcode for some reason, you can create a barcode online easily using a site such as http://www.barcode-generator.org/. Simply enter your 16-digit or 20-digit number on the site and scanning the QR code generated.