Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Dorney Park Cares!
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdoms is proud to give back to the community through in-kind donations for charitable and non-profit organizations, hosting special fundraising events at the park and participation in the programs and events offered through its Cedar Fair Charities. We are also actively involved in the community through our support and partnership with several other organizations listed below:
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Boys & Girls Club
- Camelot for Children
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley
Charitable Ticket Donation Requests
Dorney Park’s Charitable Ticket Donation Program accepts requests from February 1, 2017 - April 30, 2017. Please read this information carefully to determine if your organization may be eligible for a charitable donation from Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. If your organization meets the criteria, please submit the online donation request form.
Resources for this program are limited and guidelines are strictly enforced. Charitable contributions are managed as investments that support societal needs in our communities where substantial numbers of active and potential employees and patrons live and work.
Dorney Park makes ticket donations, discounts and grants to tax-exempt, not-for-profit organizations as defined under Section 501 (c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Code. Typical donations are two to four complimentary admission tickets per qualifying request. Dorney Park is able to make donations to qualifying organizations that are raising funds to directly support one or more of the following causes:
- Economic development, environment, culture
- Programs that improve employment skills
- Community revitalization/development/improvement efforts that work to keep our communities clean, safe and enjoyable places to live
- Includes preschool, grades K-12 and higher education
- Youth development and education programs that appreciate the value of education and creativity. We support those organizations that are committed to opening children's minds and hearts to the power of ideas.
- University contributions are focused on student body recruitment, education diversity and programs that include community benefits.
- Organized disaster relief efforts that directly contribute to or work in relief effort areas
- Organizations delivering health and human services in Dorney Park's communitiies
- Community support programs that work to ensure availability of food, clothing and shelter
- National organizations that address key issues of interest to Dorney Park can be eligible at a local or regional level
- National organization with chapters or branches throughout the country solicit our support each year (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, United Way, Muscular Dystrophy Assocation, etc.) Due to the vast number of requests recieved, we try to support national and regional organizations or efforts on their behalf in our local surronding area. There are some organizations that do not solict donations in our own community and there we do consider these requests outside of our local community. As each organization is eligible for only one donation per year, we are unable to support individual fundraising teams.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we can only grant one donation request per organization or cause within a given year and we do not contribute to the same organization or group in consecutive years (with few exceptions).
The Charitable Donations Program does not support:
- A commitment beyond three to five years (unless a specific strategic rationale exists and the contribution is reviewed in three years)
- Endowed chairs
- Capital campaigns
- Event sponsorships
- Legislators, political events or campaigns
- Sectarian organization whose program benefits are limited to the members of one religious group
- Incentives or rewards for staff members being honor for their volunter services for the organization
- Student incentives or rewards for good behavior, good attendance, or program participation at school
- Individual fundraising teams (National organizations with chapters or branches throughout the country solicit our support each year, i.e., American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association. etc.). We try to support national and regional organizations or efforts on their behalf in our local surronding areas. As each organization is eligible for only one donation per year, we are unable to support indvidual fundraising teams.)
A copy of Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom's Charitable Donation Program policy can be found here.