The safety of our guests and associates is always our top priority and our security program is constantly evolving. Dorney Park implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park and mobile unit security patrols, enhanced in-park law enforcement coverage, and full metal detection for all incoming guests and associates. We have also made several enhancements to multiple security systems that are not visible to guests.
Additionally, Dorney Park distributes a handout of our park policy and guidelines to all vehicles dropping off guests for Haunt. These guidelines are posted at all entrance gates. For the safety of our guests and associates, guests who violate the following rules can be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets.
- After 6pm, there is NO re-entry once you leave the park; Ticket entry gates will close and guests will not be admitted after 10pm. This policy includes Season Passholders.
- No running or any behavior that is unruly, disruptive, offensive, or illegal in nature; No horseplay/fighting
- No loitering or gathering in groups that could block or impede on walkways
- No profanity, vulgar or abusive language. No obscene gestures
- No clothing with rude, vulgar, offensive language or graphics
- No line jumping or place-holding
- No costumes, Halloween makeup or Halloween masks, including clothing that disguises or alters identity.
- No verbal or physical harassment of park associates or guests
- Guests must follow instructions of park associates
BAG POLICY: Bags and purses of any size, including backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, clutches, totes, clear bags, and camera bags will not be permitted after 4pm. NOTE: Guests who require health accommodations may bring a bag no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” containing only medically necessary items into the park. All bags will be searched prior to entry. For more information on our bag policy, please visit our FAQs.
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.
- Due to the nature of the event, Halloween Haunt is NOT RECOMMENDED for children under the age of 13.
- Don't mistreat our monsters. No touching the monsters and the monsters will not touch you.
- No flash photography, flashlights, or other illuminating objects (including No-Boo Necklaces) permitted inside Haunt mazes or scare zones.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed inside the park.
- After 6 pm, there is NO re-entry once you leave the park. Re-entry tickets are NOT valid after 6 pm. No admission after 10pm. This policy includes Season Passholders.
- Planet Snoopy closes at 6 pm on Haunt nights.