Get ready to jam out on Musik Express! Take a spin over dips and bumps while the ride moves forward in a circular motion. This ride moves quickly and the centrifugal force will thrill you as it pushes you to the outer edge of each car. Try not to squish the person next to you! Hold on tight as you fly up and down over the hills of the ride. Each guest is seated in 1 of 20 cars that can each hold up to 3 passengers. Written above the attraction in the German language is the words, Mit Musik Geht Alles Besser, meaning With Music Everything Goes Better. Musik Express opened in 1984 and is a classic ride that everyone should try before they leave the park! If you’re ready to zoom on this circular ride then grab ahold of your lap bar and hold on tight, it’s about to get pretty wild in here.
Guests must be 52" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted. Maximum height for guests is 78".
Maximum Weight - 495 lb. per car. Guests under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a circular ride where cars move up and down on a rotating table. Riders will experience acceleration and side-to-side movement.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Guests may have two functioning legs instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 49". Maximum step height into the car is 8".
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.