Coming in 2020
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom will be making waves in its water park when the new beach-themed multi-level play structure, Seaside Splashworks, debuts in 2020. The new family attraction will feature more than 75 play elements to engage the entire family for hours, including:
- six water slides, totaling 430ft in length, with twists and turns for refreshing entertainment
- interactive spray jets that guests of all ages can operate
- oversized water cannons for splashing family and friends
- an adventuresome 195ft net bridge trail where guests can challenge their climbing and discovery skills
- a giant 317 gallon tipping bucket that drenches everyone standing below every 3-4 minutes
- a splash zone just for toddlers
With plenty of lounge chairs and shade structures overhead, Seaside Splashworks is designed for parents to relax in the shade or soak up the sun while their children play nearby. The attraction will be the largest structure in the water park featuring 6 towers, 12 water cannons and 9 tipping cones; it replaces the Island Water Works playground and splash pad.
Guests can purchase their 2020 Season Passes now! Season Passholders can enjoy unlimited visits to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, free season-long parking, exclusive Passholder events and discounts on food and merchandise in 2020 all season long!