Get your scuba gear ready, you’re going on an underwater adventure! This interactive children’s play area in Wildwater Kingdom brings out the little one’s love of water and exploration. Even the most timid of adventurers can’t help but explore this site of a sunken submarine. What made this submarine sink to the ocean floor of Kids Cove in 1992? Well, that’s a question to ask the octopus that guards the submarine’s empty hull. The tentacles of this friendly octopus also serve as mini staircases and waterslides that splash into the zero-depth water below. Your kids will be wanting to climb back up the stairway tentacles again and again for hours of enjoyment. This interactive play area is the most popular in Wildwater Kingdom for guests under 54” tall. Parents can sit back and relax, as there are plenty of lounge and beach chairs to watch your little adventurers explore this play area. You can find Kids Cove across from Lollipop Lagoon and Aquablast.
Guests must be under 54” tall in bare feet to participate on the attraction.
Guests over 54" must be accompanied by a guest under 54” tall.
Hand-held infants are not permitted to participate on elevated activity area or slides
Slides accommodate one single rider at a time
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Max Height Accompanied
- Children’s water participation area
- When riding slides, guests must be able to maintain seated postural control and appropriate center of gravity.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities to participate on the slide.
- Hand-held Infants may be seated with a supervising companion in the pools, but are not permitted on attractions.
- Full arm casts, braced arm casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to slides requires climbing several steps to reach the top platform.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.