Since its opening in 2003, this slide has seen its fair share of updates over the years, including sliding into the pool below to now sliding into a splash in a run out lane. Despite the many changes since its opening, this slide has remained its status as the “starter” body slide for big and small thrill seekers alike, perfect for kiddos over 40”. Located between Runaway River and Aqua Racer, these three brightly colored twisting body slides offer riders a slippery trip to the bottom. Choose between the blue enclosed tube and either of our two orange and yellow open-air slides. Either way, you’ll end up in a refreshing splash at the bottom. This short but fun ride will have you and your little thrill seekers racing up the stairs to slide back down again and again. Once those thrill seekers have mastered Jumpin’ Jack Splash, they’re confident enough to conquer Wildwater Rapids.
Guests must be 40" tall in bare feet to ride
Maximum Weight – 300 lb. per rider
This ride accommodates one single rider per slide.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A complex of three body slides on top of a 25 foot tower, of which one slide is enclosed, that twist and turn and end in a 6" deep runout. Maximum water depth is 6".
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position — laying feet first with their arms across their chest and ankles crossed. Riders may not sit up in the enclosed slides while riding.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing 39 steps to reach the loading platform. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.