This slide might not look like much from the midway, as it is nestled under the twisting slides of Lightning Falls, but this short, 30 foot-tall slide will send you and a friend straight down 465-thrilling feet of high speed waterslide. Choose a partner or ride by yourself and embark down the hill over a camel hump into the splash pool below. Opened in 1990 this waterpark attraction is the perfect thrill ride without all the hard twists and turns that other waterslides in the park offer. If you’ve always wanted to try a waterslide and never have before, this is the perfect starting point. Cascade is a simple, yet fast moving waterslide that two people can enjoy together! Be sure to look for Cascade as it is the first attraction when you come out of the locker area. This is a classic waterpark slide that you won’t want to miss out on.
Guests must be 54" tall in bare feet to ride
Maximum Weight – 230 lb. per single rider. Maximum Weight – 400 lb. per double rider.
This ride accommodates one or two single riders per double tube.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A large humpback slide that drops the rider or riders into a 42 inch deep splash pool.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position and center of gravity - seated in the middle of the tube, facing forward, and holding onto the handles. When single riding the rider will ride in the back of the double tube. If double riding, the heavier of the two riders will ride in the back of the tube.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing 44 steps with a tube to reach the loading platform. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the tube may shift. The tube and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.