Wind and twist through steep banks and curves on one of the longest elevated water slides in the world. With the gigantic eight-foot-wide raft, you and one to three friends or family members can scream together down this exhilarating ride to create a true family fun experience. Aquablast will thrill even the most jaded waterslide enthusiast.
- Opened in 1991 – was the longest elevated water slide in the world as well as the highest elevated family raft ride ever made
- 70 feet tall
- Over 700 feet long
- Rafts undulate from side to side, climbing close to the slides' edges before a sudden drop causes them to pick up speed.
- End in a splash pool below
Guests must be 46" tall in bare feet to ride
Maximum Weight - 800 lb. per tube
This ride accommodates a minimum of two and a maximum of four riders. Single riders are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Four person family raft waterslide, with banked turns and drops ending in a 30 inch splash pool.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position - seated with your back against the raft, facing forward, and holding onto the handles.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Full arm casts, braced arm casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing 120 steps to reach the loading platform. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the raft, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the tube may shift. The tube and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.