Say hello to lovable Woodstock, Snoopy’s best bud. This little yellow bird is the ultimate trusty, feathered friend – always ready to lend a wing to Snoopy’s zany adventures. Sadly, though, Woodstock’s flying skills aren’t quite as strong as his loyalty. While in flight, he’s up, down and all around! Woodstock Express Roller Coaster in the heart of Planet Snoopy will take you on a wild and crazy trip just like Woodstock’s flights – up, down and all around. And that’s just the beginning. Even though this coaster might be pint-sized just like our buddy Woodstock, it has all the heart, soul and exhilarating speed of a soaring eagle, offering fantastic thrills for everyone in the family to enjoy together. Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this classic ride will turn all kiddos into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
- Opened in 2000
- Lift height is 15 feet
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- A junior steel rollercoaster with mild drops, bumps, and turns. Riders will experience changes in speed and direction, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 30.5". Maximum step height into the car is 18.5".
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.