This steel roller coaster is a crazy take on the classic cat and mouse chase. In these four-person cars designed to resemble fierce felines and clever mice, families and friends can chase each other around in this three-tiered structure complete with a 50-foot lift hill, airtime hills and seven hairpin twists and turns. This is one of the craziest coasters in town, so it’s no wonder why it’s been a family favorite since it opened in the year 2000. This is the perfect starter coaster for little to moderate thrill seekers, and a ride that the whole family can enjoy together. Lots of laughter and screaming can be heard across the main midway as riders experience this crazy pursuit between cat and mouse. Look for Wild Mouse across from Wave Swinger down the main midway of the park. You won’t want to miss out on this riveting ride, so hold onto your lap bar and get ready for the chase on the Wild Mouse!
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 44" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Maximum height for guests is 75".
Maximum Weight - 680 lb. per car. This ride only accommodates two adults per car.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A steel roller coaster with airtime hills and hairpin turns. Riders will experience changes in speed and direction, moments of weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 34". Maximum step height into the car is 13".
- CAUTION: Cars may bump into each other.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.