RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
You are likely to get drenched – in the best way – with up to seven other people as you are propelled by approximately one million gallons of water along a 1,640-foot-long family adventure. This river rapids ride spins and thrashes your raft through waterfalls and geysers.
- Opened in 1994
- The rafts plunge and rock through an authentic looking cavern.
- Rafts float and bounce down high-speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impacting with the side of the ride.
- Consisting of 14 waterfalls and 8 geysers, it is impossible to stay dry on this ride.
- Thunder Canyon pumps out 112,000 gallons of water per minute.
- There are 25 rafts that each hold up to 8 passengers
Height Requirement: 46"