On a hot Pennsylvania day, there is no better way to cool off than by sliding down a massive hill side into the cool creek below. Nestled into Dorney Park’s natural hillside, this relaxing yet exciting log boat cruise navigates a creek through the park’s beautifully shaded landscape. Sit back and take in the exciting views and sounds of Hydra: The Revenge whizzing past, guests screaming atop the Dominator, and the rush of Steel Force before plunging down 210 feet into a refreshing splash. When this historic log flume opened in 1982, it held the record for the longest, in-ground log flume ride in the country. Since then, the record may have been passed, but this ride is still bringing a refreshing moment of coolness to a hot summer’s day. This attraction is surely a family favorite that everyone can enjoy. Take a seat in this crafted log flume ride and get ready to be splashed on Thunder Canyon!
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a water flume ride; riders may get wet. Riders will be seated in a rocking boat and brace for a plunge down a chute and a splash of water.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Watch your step, as the ride unit may be slippery and wet.
- The maximum seat width is 32". Maximum step down onto the seat is 18.5".
- CAUTION: Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.