Season Pass Activation and Processing
Once you’ve purchased your 2018 Season Pass, you’ll need to process your Season Pass voucher to receive your Season Pass card. Our Premium Services Center is open during normal park operating hours.
Please enter the parking lot through the Guest Pick-Up/Drop-Off lot off of Hamilton Boulevard.
The new Dorney Park Pre-K Pass is free for kids three to five years old and includes unlimited visits for the entire 2018 season, including Wildwater Kingdom and The Great Pumpkin Fest.
Online registration for 2018 Pre-K Passes must be completed by June 4. Once you’ve registered your child, bring them to the park to activate their pass by June 29. Be sure to bring your child and a valid birth certificate or passport that shows their age.
Early activation is encouraged and can be completed during any of the Early Season Pass Activation and Processing dates listed above or during our 2018 operating season. Your child’s Pre-K Pass must be activated by June 29.
- Remember to register online prior to visit the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- View frequently asked questions or more information.
More Helpful Info on Season Pass Processing
- 2017 Season Passes that were renewed for 2018 become valid upon renewal. There’s no need to re-process for the 2018 season.
- Season Pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Lost Season Pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Your Season Pass includes a host of benefits and exclusive perks. To make the most out of your season at Dorney Park, visit our Season Pass Benefits page.