Season Pass Activation and Processing
Once you’ve purchased your 2020 Season Pass, you’ll need to process your Season Pass voucher to receive your Season Pass card.
The Premium Services Center will be open for pass processing during normal park operating hours.
Please enter the parking lot through the Guest Pick-Up/Drop-Off lot off of Hamilton Boulevard.
The Dorney Park Pre-K Pass is free for kids three to five years old and includes unlimited visits for the entire 2020 season, including Wildwater Kingdom and The Great Pumpkin Fest.
Online registration and in-person activation for 2020 Pre-K Passes must be completed by September 7. Once you’ve registered your child online, bring them to the park to activate their pass. Be sure to bring your child and a valid birth certificate or passport that shows their age.
- Remember to register online prior to your visit to the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- View frequently asked questions or more information.
More Helpful Info on Season Pass Processing
- 2019 Season Passes that were renewed for 2020 become valid upon renewal. There’s no need to re-process for the 2020 season. You can now also renew your child's Pre-K Pass, as long as they are 3-5 years old during the 2020 Season.
- Season Pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Lost Season Pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Your Season Pass includes a host of benefits and exclusive perks. To make the most out of your season at Dorney Park, visit our Season Pass Benefits page.