This isn’t your ordinary swing set. This ride may start out at a slow pace, but eventually brave riders will experience gravity defying hang-time all while facing the riders surrounding on this powerful spinning ride. Revolution swings you and 31 other riders an astounding 65 feet in the air— 6 stories high! You’ll be flung 120 degrees in both directions, all while the eight-armed ring of seats constantly rotates, so you won’t know if you’ll be looking at the sky or the ground next. With its inward-facing inverted seating, riders can see the thrill in their fellow rider’s faces as they swing back and forth through the air. With a total of 32 seats this attraction is perfect for the whole family and all of your friends. Revolution’s combination of a swinging arm and rotating gondola creates the ultimate ride sensation. Do you think you can handle the topsy-turvy motion of Revolution?
Guests must be 48" tall to ride
Maximum weight - 680 lb. per gondola. This ride only accommodates three adults per gondola.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride that swings to the height of 65 feet in a pendulum motion while spinning in a clockwise rotation. Riders will experience changes in direction and elevation as well as moments of weightlessness while aboard the ride.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- NOTE: Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 17". Maximum step height into the seat is 26.5".
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.