You might not want to wish upon these shooting stars, as these rapidly moving meteors launch you and your friends around and around Dorney Park’s atmosphere. Situated in the Hydra Plaza, this classic flat ride has a great view of the coaster and the wide open area below. The ride starts off slow, swinging riders back and forth on the swinging pendulums, until it propels you into the sky with your feet dangling through 360-degree loops. Meteor’s face-to-face seats offers you an extra thrill of watching your friends’ faces fill with amazement as they are suspended 65-feet in the air. The dueling meteors swing in a circular motion, shooting riders into the meteor’s crater before launching back into the sky, giving you the sensation of an inverted coaster loop as they soar forwards and change direction halfway through the atmosphere. This thrilling ride made its debut on the same day as the annual Eta Awards meteor shower in 2002.
Guests must be 48" tall to ride
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A thrill ride that swings riders upside down both forward and backward. Riders will experience changes in direction and elevation as well as moments of weightlessness while aboard the ride.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm with a hand (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg with a foot (excluding prosthesis).
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- NOTE: Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.