Are you ready to test your thrill level? Well, then take a spin on Kaleidoscope! This attraction will send guests spinning on a counter clockwise of weightlessness and acceleration against the ride’s main clockwise direction. The colorful lights on this ride at night will mesmerize you as you watch the arms and gondolas spin and move in every direction. Kaleidoscope consists of 3 moving arms each with 7 gondolas that spin and twirl through the sky. Grab your friends and family to experience this whirl wind of a ride. Fun fact: the ride style of this attraction is troika, meaning group of three in Russian. This of course refers to the group of three arms that give this ride an aesthetically pleasing look. Although located next to many food stands along the main midway, you may not want to eat before embarking on this ride! Step into Kaleidoscope, hold on tight to your lap bar, and get ready for a thrilling adventure.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Maximum weight - 330 lb. per car
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a circular ride with three sweeps of gondolas moving counter-clockwise against the ride's main clockwise rotation. Riders will experience changes in speed, direction & elevation, and rapid movements from side-to-side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.