The sky’s the limit with this 200-foot tower of thrilling terror that dominates the Dorney Park skyline. Riders defy gravity by choosing their fate between two dynamic towers. One tower launches riders unexpectedly from ground level up to the sky and then slowly drops them back down towards the launch platform after reaching the maximum height of 160-feet. The other tower slowly lifts riders until they reach the max height of 175-feet. Riders only get a few seconds to take in the breathtaking views of the park below and the Lehigh Valley before being suddenly thrusted back to earth at a faster-than-free-fall speed and then bounced back up and down the tower until coming to a complete stop. The choice of which direction you’re launched is left in your hands. It does not matter which tower you choose, your adrenaline will rush all the same. So which will it be? Upwards or downwards? Or both?
Guests must be 48" tall to ride
Maximum Weight - 2,400 lb. per ride
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A tower ride with a chair lift-type seat where riders are propelled up or shot down at high speeds. Riders will experience the feeling of weightlessness and elevation change as they ascend and descend each ride tower.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm and sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- NOTE: Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- The maximum seat width is 17". Maximum step height onto the seat is 25".
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.