Waterpark Information and Guidelines
We look forward to your visit to Wildwater Kingdom! Wildwater Kingdom is Dorney Park’s premier water park and is included with all park tickets and Season Passes. Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable visit. This page will provide you with relevant information to make the most of your day at Wildwater Kingdom.
If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to Wildwater Kingdom we would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
We look forward to seeing you at Wildwater Kingdom!
To participate in water park attractions, appropriate swimwear is required. Here are some recommendations to help you plan your visit:
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Thongs or transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Patriot’s Plunge, Wildwater Rapids, Lighting Falls, Cascade, Aqua Blast, Boa Blasters, Constrictor, Python Plummet, Speed Slides, Jumpin Jack Spalsh, or Aqua Racer.
- Footwear is not permitted on Patriot’s Plunge, Boa Blasters, Constrictor, Lighting Falls, Cascade, Speed Slides, Python Plummet, Wildwater Rapids or Jumpin Jack Splash attractions. Aqua socks and aquatic style footwear are permitted on Island Water Works, Runaway River, Wildwater River, Wildwater Cove, The Wave Pool, Aqua Blast, Aqua Racer, Lolli Pop Lagoon, Kids Cove and Splash Landing.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting Wildwater Kingdom, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
If you do not have appropriate bathing attire, swimsuits and other aquatic gear can be purchased at Trade Winds, located next to Wildwater Cove.
Wildwater Kingdom Rules
To ensure the safest experience for all guests during their visit, the following rules are in effect. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in Wildwater Kingdom.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys, whistles, and inflatable assists are not permitted.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to Wildwater Kingdom may be limited.
Our Aquatics staff is here to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant visit. First aid staff and water park supervisors are available throughout the area should you have any questions or need assistance. Please follow all lifeguard rules and instructions, but do not talk to or distract lifeguards while they are on duty.
In an effort to provide a safe and enjoyable water park experience for our guests, Wildwater Kingdom routinely utilizes training exercises to improve our lifeguards’ skills and vigilance. These exercises will occur during normal operating hours and may consist of the following: submersible water mannequins, the use of video surveillance equipment, internal and external audits, active/inactive water rescues and/or first aid scenarios.
Wildwater Kingdom provides a full day of fun in the sun! To make the most of your day, be sure to drink plenty of water in order to avoid heat exhaustion. Drinking fountains are located near each restroom. Water is also available at any food location. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day. If you happen to forget your sunscreen, Tradewinds (next to Wildwater Cove) and various merchandise locations throughout the Park have a variety of sunscreens and sundries available for purchase.
Life jackets are available for use throughout Wildwater Kingdom. Life jackets are complimentary and are available to any guest wishing to use one. Children, first-time swimmers, and weaker swimmers are encouraged to wear a life jacket. Life jackets are available for all guests needing special consideration. Some attractions require children below a specific height to wear a life jacket before participating in the attraction. Aquatics staff and lifeguards reserve the right to impose the use of life jackets as needed. For specific attraction requirements, please visit our Rider Safety Guide information page. Guests are permitted to wear their own life jacket; however it must be Coast Guard certified.
The First Aid Station is located behind the Wave Pool and next to Speed Slides. If you need any assistance during your visit, do not hesitate to stop by the First Aid Station, or notify the nearest lifeguard. Our team would be glad to assist.
Upon arriving, we recommend selecting a meeting place such as the Family Care Center (located in Planet Snoopy) or at Tradewinds (located next to the entrance of Wildwater Kingdom) in the event you or your child becomes lost or separated from your party. In the unlikely event that your child becomes separated, please alert an associate. Public address pages cannot be broadcast inside Wildwater Kingdom.
Lost & Found
If you happen to lose an item or leave an item behind while visiting, please drop by Lost and Found, located outside of the main gate of Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, during regular operating hours.
Wildwater Kingdom is committed to providing all of our guests with an enjoyable visit. Guests with disabilities are encouraged to visit our Guests with Disabilities page for detailed information on the requirements of each attraction, along with the programs that Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom offer.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at the Wave Pool or Wildwater Cove. The water wheelchair may be used by multiple guests on the same day. Pool lifts are available at Runaway River and Wildwater River. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lifts and for further accessibility information.
For your convenience, lockers are located next to Wildwater Kingdom. Various locker sizes are available for all of your personal belongings. Locker rentals are automated and can be paid using cash and credit cards. Debit cards cannot be used at this time. The lockers work with electronic pin codes and will allow unlimited access throughout the day. Locker access is available until both Wildwater Kingdom and Dorney Park are closed for the evening. Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Relax and enjoy the privacy of your own wave side cabana. A limited number of exclusive cabanas are available each day and often sell out. For more information and to reserve your cabana, please visit the Cabana Information Page.
Inner tubes are available free of charge at each attraction that requires a tube in order to ride. Inner tubes must remain at the attraction after riding.