RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Featuring ski-lift style seating, this inverted roller coaster offers a unique experience by spinning you around the outside of the track with your feet free to dangle anxiously through the air. Take on incredible twists and turns and several “near-miss” elements that create the illusion of soaring frighteningly close to the ground.
- Opened May 5th, 2001
- The tallest and longest inverted roller coaster in the Northeast
- The lift height is 135 feet, followed by a vertical drop of 120 feet and a vertical loop of 98 feet.
- Other elements include a zero-gravity roll, an Immelmann (a simultaneous loop and roll), an inclined spiral, an S-curve, a corkscrew spin, and a spiral.
- A high-powered scream machine that combines height and velocity to create an unbelievable ride experience
- Talon is distinct among the Park’s coasters because of its unique design that seats riders below the track.
- The ski-lift-like vehicles are suspended below an inverted track that sends passengers looping upside down on the outside of the structure.
- Riders will plunge into a twelve-foot trench then soar outward as if traveling around a loop. At the top of the loop, while upside down, riders twist back 180 degrees so that their feet are once again pointed towards the ground.
- Talon offers both an incline spiral, which takes riders nearly upside down, and a flat spiral, which stays closer parallel to the horizon.
- Turns riders upside down a total of four times
Height Requirement: 54"