RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Test your thrill level with a spin on the all new Kaleidoscope, a circular ride sending guests on a counter-clockwise trip of weightlessness and acceleration.
- Ride style is a Troika
- Features three arms of seven gondolas moving counter-clockwise against the ride's main clockwise direction
- 21 cars
Guests must be 54" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Maximum weight - 330 lb. per car
Rider Safety Information
- This is a circular ride with three sweeps of gondolas moving counter-clockwise against the ride's main clockwise rotation. Riders will experience changes in speed, direction & elevation, and rapid movements from side-to-side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.