RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Just when you think you've got a clear path, BAM! -- there's someone you didn't dodge. Get behind the wheel of one of 20 cars on this midway classic and take a crash course in family fun!
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- A bumper car ride where guests drive cars one way around a circular track. Riders will experience strong side-to-side movement and rapidly changing direction and forces.
- An individual lap bar secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Children under 48" must be seated in the passenger seat of the car.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must ride as a passenger accompanied by an individual who meets the requirements to drive.
- Guests who do not have an appropriate center of gravity or demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- WARNING: Avoid head-on collisions.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.