We have liftoff! Come and take your very own flight in this two-passenger spacecraft. Apollo moves in a circular motion while alternately lifting and then dropping its cars. Feel the breeze as you swoop down and shoot back up again. This fun-filled family ride is perfect for kids and adults alike. Apollo lets you feel as though you are flying on your way to the moon on this thrilling ride. Apollo opened in 1984, 12 years after the last Apollo mission landed on the moon, and was originally named Apollo 2000 until the 2006 season. Come ride Apollo to feel the thrill and excitement of speeding around in circles, swinging up and down, and taking in amazing views of the park around. You won’t want to miss taking flight in Dorney Park’s Apollo.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Riders ride in cars that rotate in a circle while alternately lifting and then dropping the cars relative to the center of the ride. Riders will experience changes in direction and elevation as well as moments of weightlessness while aboard the ride.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests who do not demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- The maximum seat width for the car is 16.5" with a total car width of 34.5". Maximum step height into the car is 15.5".
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.