The safety of our guests and associates is always our top priority and our security program is constantly evolving. Dorney Park implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park and mobile unit security patrols, enhanced in-park law enforcement coverage, full metal detection and bag checks for all incoming guests and associates. We have also made several enhancements to multiple security systems that are not visible to guests.
Additionally, Dorney Park distributes a handout of our park policy and guidelines to all vehicles dropping off guests for Haunt. These guidelines are posted at all entrance gates. For the safety of our guests and associates, guests who violate the following rules can be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets.
- Running in the Park
- Use of Profanity
- Line Jumping
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.
- Halloween Haunt is NOT RECOMMENDED for children 13 and younger.
- No costumes, halloween makeup or masks during HAUNT. Let our monsters earn their keep!
- Don't mistreat our monsters. No touching the monsters and the monsters will not touch you.
- Flash photography, flashlights, and other illuminating objects are not permitted inside the Haunt attractions.
- After 6 pm, there is NO re-entry once you leave the Park. Hand stamps are NOT valid after 6 pm. (includes Season Passholders)
- Planet Snoopy closes at 5 pm on Haunt nights.
NO BOO NECKLACE
- Don't want the monsters to scare you? Purchase a NO BOO NECKLACE at merchandise locations throughout the park to let our monster know NOT to scare you!
- NO BOO necklace does not guarantee a scare-free evening. Our monsters will do their best to avoid you, but some initial contact may occur.
- NO BOO necklace is not valid in attractions and must be turned off.