Pass Perks Terms and Conditions
Updated May 23, 2019
ALL BENEFITS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MUST PRESENT ACTIVE SEASON PASS UPON REDEMPTION. VALID FOR PRE-K, REGULAR, GOLD, AND PLATINUM SEASON PASSHOLDERS. SUMMER FUN PASS, HAUNT SEASON PASS, WILD CARD AND TICKET HOLDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN PASSPERKS. ALL EVENT DETAILS AND OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS / OFFERS CANNOT BE REPLACED. VISITS ARE DEFINED AS INITIAL ENTRY THROUGH THE FRONT GATE TURNSTILES OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE CEDAR FAIR PARKS LISTED HERE:
- DORNEY PARK
- KING ISLAND
- KINGS DOMINION
PARTICIPANTS WILL ONLY RECEIVE CREDIT FOR VISITING ONE CEDAR FAIR PARK PER CALENDAR DAY, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY DIFFERENT CEDAR FAIR PARKS THEY VISIT OR HOW MANY TIMES THEY ENTER AND EXIT THE SAME PARK DURING THE SAME CALENDAR DAY. PARTICIPANTS WILL ONLY RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE FIRST CEDAR FAIR PARK THEY ENTER ON ANY GIVEN CALENDAR DAY.
Pass Perks Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who have a current, active, Season Pass and we are able to contact via email.
- Employees of Dorney Park, Cedar Fair, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Visit Dorney Park:
a) No further purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as once per day.
b) To enter, visit Dorney Park and enter the park using your season pass.
c) The entry time period started on September 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by Dorney Park by the last day of the month. Dorney Park is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) Within fourteen (14) days after month end, one (1) winner will be selected by an uninterested 3rd party random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. One (1) winners will receive a VIP experience for an upcoming event. This prize is subject to change monthly or without notice.
- Each winner will be notified by email to the address associated with their Season Pass. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Dorney Park at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Dorney Park. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Dorney Park reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Dorney Park. Dorney Park has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per season pass per month.
- Dorney Park is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Dorney Park is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Dorney Park has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Dorney Park at 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown, PA 18104 by October 31, 2019.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Dorney Park and Cedar Fair accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Dorney Park cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Dorney Park is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Dorney Park reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Dorney Park, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.