Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Special Dietary NeedsDorney Park offers a wide variety of foods. If you adhere to a specific dietary regimen or have food allergies, please speak to a food and beverage Supervisor for guidance and recommendations. Our staff will be happy to provide manufacturer ingredient lists upon request. Due to high volume production, Dorney Park food locations cannot accommodate or guarantee separation of cooking surfaces. Those guests who suffer from sensitive or life threatening allergies (such as peanuts) should exercise extreme caution as foods are transported, stored and prepared in close proximity.
Below is a list of our menu offerings that may accommodate guests with special dietary requirements. Some menu items are prepared only when ordered, so additional wait time may be required. Upon receiving your order, please ensure that each item is correct and prepared as ordered (e.g. correct condiments). Please refer to the park map for locations of restaurants listed below.
Special Dietary Needs
We will be happy to answer your questions regarding allergens. Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Food locations use SOYBEAN Oil.
- All of our meat products (hotdogs, chicken, burgers) are all peanut free as well as the bread that they are served on.
- French Fries are available at most locations throughout the park.
- Pizza- can be purchased at Patio Pizza, Pizza Amore, and Typhoon Treats
- Salads- Coaster’s Drive-In and Chickie’s & Pete’s Sports Bar
- Wings, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, and nachos can be made to order at Chickie’s & Pete’s Sports Bar
- Subway locations bake and sell Macadamia Nut Cookie
- Sweet Frog and Rita’s offer peanuts as an ice cream topping
- Cinnabon sells items that contain nuts
- Gluten free pizza crust - now available at Patio Pizza and Typhoon Treats
- Gluten Free Chicken Tender- Available at Coaster’s Drive-In and Center Stage Snacks
- Crabfries- at Chickie's & Pete's (dedicated fryers)- This includes the Original location by Sea Dragon & Chickie's and Pete's Sports Bar located by Hydra
- Nachos & Wings- Chickie’s & Pete’s Sport’s Bar
- Fresh Cut Fries- (Dedicated Fryers)- Coaster’s and Center Stage Snacks
- Gehl’s Cheddar Cheese Sauce – available throughout the park at Center Stage, Monster Grille, Coaster’s, Soft Serve, Lemonade, Burger Barn, Suppertime!, Clucks and Franks, Mariner’s Munchies, Smuggler’s Snacks, Snakebites
- Salads – available at Coaster’s, Chickie's & Pete's Sports Bar & Subway locations
- Dippin’Dots – available at carts throughout the park (Cookies n’ Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are NOT gluten-free)
- Cotton Candy – available at Center Stage, Old Fashion Funnel Cake at the top of the park, and various carts throughout the park
- Icee- available at Coasters, Icee Mix-it up, Mix It Up WWK, Center Stage Snacks
- Salads – prepared to order at both Subway locations
- Veggie Wrap - available at Game Day Grille
- Vegan Homestyle Veggie Burger - available at Coaster's
- Crab Fries - available at Chickie's & Pete's (dedicated fryers)
- French Fries - available at Coaster's, Just Chicken/Just Tacos (dedicated fryers)
- Subway – two locations offering salads and reduced fat subs, made to order
- Salads - also available at Coaster’s, Center Stage, Monster Grille, Patio Pizza, Game Day Grille, Frozen Custard and Typhoon Treats
- Children’s portions - available at Center Stage, Burger Barn, Joe Cool's Soda-Pop Shop, Suppertime, Clucks and Franks and Smuggler’s Snacks
- Apple sticks can be substituted for French fries in all kid meals.
- Milk can be substituted for soda in kid meals at locations that offer milk.
- High Chairs are available at Game Day Grille