Charitable Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in the Dorney Park Cares Ticket Donation Request Program.
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom believes in being a strong member of our community and strives to support area non-profit organizations through the donation of admission tickets to be used in fundraising activities. All donation requests must be submitted through DonationMatch. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your request.
To apply for a donation from Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, please create a quick profile on DonationMatch and request our tickets through the site.
- The charitable ticket request window will open in March. Once donations are dispensed for the year, the application form will close and you are encouraged to apply in the following year. Unfortunately, requests outside of this time period are not considered.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Maryland.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Dorney Park Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests, only submissions that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
Dorney Park Cares Ticket Donation Request Program is available to federally licensed 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations, focused on children and families that produce measurable, positive results. Each request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine if the request meets the above criteria.
We would love to be able to provide support to everyone, and we thank you for visiting to see if your non-profit group is eligible. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support to the following groups:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Religious groups utilizing donations for festivals, bingo events, building funds or other activities with a specific religious purpose and/or that do not directly benefit children
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Groups raising money for trips, competitions or equipment for their team, club or activity
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda
All donation requests must be submitted through DonationMatch. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom no longer accepts written or verbal requests. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your request. A ticket request does not guarantee a donation.