It's Thanksgiving Week...how did that happen? This year has certainly flown by. If you are like us, you are staring at your To-Do List and wondering where the time went. All that holiday prep that you have been putting off and saying I'll do that next week...
One of the biggest tasks in hosting Thanksgiving is planning the perfect menu. Well, we are here to help! We've recently welcomed a new Executive Chef, Donald Stauffer, to our team. Chef Stauffer is sharing his recipe for the perfect Pumpkin Mousse, a delicious addition to holiday menu.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 24 gingersnaps, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add pumpkin, pudding mix and pie spice. Gradually beat in milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of eight serving dishes. Crumble 16 gingersnaps; sprinkle over mousse. Top with remaining mousse.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.