It's Thanksgiving Week...how did that happen? This year has certainly flown by. If you are like us, you are staring at your To-Do List and wondering where the time went. All that holiday prep that you have been putting off and saying I'll do that next week...
One of the biggest tasks in hosting Thanksgiving is planning the perfect menu. Well, we are here to help! We've recently welcomed a new Executive Chef, Donald Stauffer, to our team. Chef Stauffer is sharing his recipe for the perfect Pumpkin Mousse, a delicious addition to holiday menu.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 24 gingersnaps, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add pumpkin, pudding mix and pie spice. Gradually beat in milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of eight serving dishes. Crumble 16 gingersnaps; sprinkle over mousse. Top with remaining mousse.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Post a Comment
Instagram Tips to Get the Perfect Dorney Photo
The Best Way to Dine and Drink at Dorney Park
Steel Force: 20 Years of Memories
How to get a discount on Luxury Cabanas
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2017 Season Pass
Papa Luigi – Fresh Pizza at Dorney Park
The Reigning King and Queen of Steel Force
Dining Through Dorney
Steel Force 20th Anniversary
Share the Love - Bring a Friend Discount