It's Thanksgiving Week...how did that happen? This year has certainly flown by. If you are like us, you are staring at your To-Do List and wondering where the time went. All that holiday prep that you have been putting off and saying I'll do that next week...
One of the biggest tasks in hosting Thanksgiving is planning the perfect menu. Well, we are here to help! We've recently welcomed a new Executive Chef, Donald Stauffer, to our team. Chef Stauffer is sharing his recipe for the perfect Pumpkin Mousse, a delicious addition to holiday menu.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 24 gingersnaps, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add pumpkin, pudding mix and pie spice. Gradually beat in milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of eight serving dishes. Crumble 16 gingersnaps; sprinkle over mousse. Top with remaining mousse.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Post a Comment
#AmazingLooksLike the 2018 Volunteer Challenge
Behind the Scenes: Spring Update
February Feasting: Celebrating Fat Tuesday with Recipes from Chef Don Stauffer
Game Day Game Plan - Step Up Your Food Playbook!
Take the Chill Out of Your Winter with Hot Chocolate Ideas from Chef Don Stauffer
Behind-the-Scenes: Winter Update
How To Avoid Stress & Common Thanksgiving Pitfalls
Chefs Secret: The Perfect Pumpkin Mousse
Planning a Killer Haunted Date Night