There’s nothing better than feeling the wind sweep through your hair at 75 mph on Dorney Park’s Steel Force or spiraling 465 feet down on Wildwater Kingdom’s Patriot’s Plunge – unless you’re enjoying it with a group of friends! This summer, it’s more affordable than ever to create lasting memories and plan a large group outing at the park with your closest buds.
Check out these deals to see how you can multiply the fun at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in 2017:
Bring-A-Friend All Year Long with Season Pass
Is one ride on the Kaleidoscope not enough for you and your friends? Then a Gold or Platinum Dorney Season Pass may be for you to keep the fun going all year long!
Dorney Park has a number of cool attractions and events that Season Pass holders can enjoy beyond summer including Halloween Haunt – a terrifying experience including haunted houses, mazes, scare zones and more.
Enjoy all of the fun and thrills with friends! Season Passholders can also save $24 off a full-price Regular General Admission Ticket any public operating day. And if you’re able to round up your friends for “Super Saver Days,” you can bring up to four (4) friends for just $19 each:
- Opening Weekend: April 29-30, 2017
- Mother's Day: May 14, 2017
- Memorial Day: May 27-29, 2017
- Father's Day: June 18, 2017
- July 4th Weekend: July 1-4, 2017
- Labor Day: September 2-4, 2017
Better Meals & Bigger Thrills
Bring your guests to revel in a wide variety of delicious meal options including fresh dough pizza from Papa Luigi, slow- smoked meats from Smokehouse BBQ, juicy burgers from Burger Barn or Chicken Shack’s delicious chicken fingers. Seafood more your thing? Don’t fret. Chickie & Pete’s has got you covered with their offering of World Famous Crabfries®.
Aside from a plethora of food options, Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom now deliver more rides and slides, thrills and spills than ever before. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s new in 2017:
- Dodgem: Back by the popular demand of Dorney Park guests….bumper cars! Get behind the wheel of this midway classic and take a crash course in family fun.
- Kaleidoscope: A circular ride sending guests on a counter-clockwise trip of weightlessness and acceleration. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong accelerations, and side-to-side movement on this new ride to be located on the main midway.
- Cirque Imagine: This thrilling 30-minute live show, perfect for families and guests of all ages, features acts including Trampolines, Cyr wheel, Aerialists, Hand Balancing and Bikes.
- Parkside Pavilion: The addition of Parkside Pavilion will provide a catering facility for corporate, school, church and other group outings. Parkside Pavilion will have a chef’s kitchen offering extensive new culinary options and will comfortably accommodate over 2,000 guests.
One low price, two great parks; double the memories, double the fun! What’s not to love? Whether you are planning a group visit, team building activities, family reunion, church outing, or picnic with friends, take advantage of these affordable deals to enjoy all of the fun and thrills all season long. But don’t wait or it’ll be too late. The fun kicks off with the opening of Dorney Park on April 29 and Wildwater Kingdom on May 27.
Post a Comment
Instagram Tips to Get the Perfect Dorney Photo
The Best Way to Dine and Drink at Dorney Park
Steel Force: 20 Years of Memories
How to get a discount on Luxury Cabanas
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2017 Season Pass
Papa Luigi – Fresh Pizza at Dorney Park
The Reigning King and Queen of Steel Force
Dining Through Dorney
Steel Force 20th Anniversary
Share the Love - Bring a Friend Discount