If you were to be stranded on this island, it’s safe to say you wouldn’t mind it too much. From the midway, this multi-story playground surrounded by Wildwater River might not look like much. But as you cross over the bridge, Island Water Works becomes the perfect way to play it cool on a hot day without having to slide down into a drop pool. This three-level activity area includes more than 70 “water gags” for hours of drenching playtime for you and your entire family. From misters, jets sprays, to dumpling troughs and funny mirrors, this playground turns into a battleground between family members and friends in the ultimate water battle. Challenge your opponents by shooting water guns at the targets to fill a pressure building boiler. Oh, and did we mention there is a giant bucket that dumps over 2,500 gallons of water on the losing opponent’s tower and everyone standing beneath it?
Hand held infants are not permitted to participate on elevated activity area
Rider Safety Information
- A three level zero-depth water playground and splash pad with a mushroom fountain and a waterfall
- Guests who do not have the ability to safely enter and exit the attraction, or who do not have appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the area may be slippery.
- Access to elevated platforms require climbing multiple steps.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.