RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Feel your heart pump with adrenaline after experiencing this scorpion's sting! You will find yourself dangling from the scorpion tail seated face-to-face with your friends as you witness each others’ terror. Prepare to scream your face off as you are lifted up a 138-foot lift hill and then released to soar at speeds reaching 55 miles per hour through three unique inversions both forward and then backward.
- Opened April 29th, 2012
- The drop length is 125 feet.
- Despite the coaster's name, riders will only be injected with a pure rush of adrenaline.
- Only suspended boomerang inverted steel coaster on the East Coast with face-to-face seating.
- Once released, passengers reach 55 m.p.h. going through the launch station into the boomerang – a 180-degree turn with double inversions. Exploding out of the boomerang, riders return to an upright position only to head straight into a 72-foot-high vertical loop before rocketing to the top of the second life.
- Stinger was originally called Invertigo and was situated in California’s Great America.
Height Requirement: 54" - 78"