RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
You will feel the “force” through this white-knuckle maze with a 205-foot drop, two mystifying tunnels, steep banks, dips and turns and speeds reaching 75 miles per hour. This mega-coaster is recognized as one of the best steel roller coasters in the world.
- Opened May 30th, 1997 – was the tallest free-standing roller coaster and the first to break the 200-foot barrier on the East Coast
- The height of the main drop is 205 feet, which is 54 feet higher than the Statue of Liberty.
- The 2nd hill is 161 feet tall.
- The 3rd hill is 100 feet tall.
- The final hill is 85 feet tall.
- Steel Force is the longest steel roller coaster on the East Coast and is the ninth longest steel coaster in the world.
- In 2001, Steel Force was featured on the Discovery Channel special “Top Ten Coasters.”
- In 1997, the Roller Coaster Lover’s Companion – “A Thrill Seeker’s Guide to the World’s Best Coasters” by Steve Urbanowicz – listed Steel Force as the best steel roller coaster.
- Steel Force came in 4th place for the Golden Ticket Awards: Best Steel Coaster for two years running.
Height Requirement: 48"