Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Some Helpful Hints To Plan Your Day
Wildwater Kingdom is best from 11am - noon or from 5pm - water park close. You'll get less sunburn and enjoy shorter lines!
- a dry change of clothes (especially socks, wet socks are horrible)
- warmer or cooler clothes for different parts of the day
- some type of credit/debit card and/or money for food, snacks, beverages, souvenirs, games and more. (We do have ATM's)
Parking requires a toll be paid and pricing varies by vehicle. Season Passholders park for FREE!
There is a small short-term parking Pick-up & Drop-off lot accessible from the Eastbound lanes of Hamilton Boulevard (Rt. 222) near Wildwater Kingdom.
- There is a big Dorney Park Billboard at this entrance and it is also labeled as the Bus Parking Entrance.
- Do not linger in the Pick-up, Drop-off lot.
- Cars left for greater than 45 minutes may be subject to towing at the owners expense.
A parking area for guests with disabilities is located near the Main Entrance. Should you require this parking, please turn on your four-way flashers and ask a traffic director to direct you to the exact location.
At Park close, exiting traffic should form neat, orderly and most importantly SAFE queue lines to exit. All traffic, no matter how you exit the parking lot, goes to the same traffic light. Be patient, be safe.
If you are spending your day in Wildwater Kingdom, rent a cabana as a great home-base and meeting place during water park operating hours.
- Kid-Track helps us reunite separated parties. (requires registration)
- Parent-Swap lets Mom & Dad both ride adult attractions one right after the other while the other stays with children. (requires registration)
- Family Care Center in Dorney Park's Planet Snoopy is a haven for parents with infants. Nursing rooms, bottle warming, feeding stations...everything you need.
Life jackets are available free of charge; however, guests are asked to return all jackets to their storage area after use. Life Jackets are property of Dorney Park and are not permitted to be removed from the park.
Life jackets are available at:
- Near men's restroom at the Wave Pool.
- Near the entrances to Wildwater Cove, Runaway River, and Wildwater River.
Pennsylvania Act No. 1994-58 Amusement Rider Safety and Liability Act requires that riders must obey all warnings and directions regarding any ride and must behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injury to themselves or others. Failure to comply is cause for dismissal from the Park.
Plan your meals for non-traditional times for lunch and dinner. This will save you time. Guests participating in a catered meal can locate their serving times at the Informational Boards at the Main Gate and the entrance to Food Fest Grove on the day of their visit.
Guests will not be allowed to re-enter the Park without a hand-stamp.
Guests must be following the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom dress code to exit and re-enter the Park.
Be sure to keep your parking stub if you take your car from the parking lot so that you can re-enter without charge. You stub is valid for one re-entry.