Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Story IdeasThe Public Relations Department at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom maintains a collection of information available for feature pieces. To obtain an extensive list of suggestions for feature pieces, please email email@example.com or fax 610-391-7685.
Dozens of topics include:
- Thrill Rides — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is home to more than 100 rides and attractions, including eight roller coasters and dozens of state-of-the-art thrill machines.
- Planet Snoopy — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom's Planet Snoopy kid's theme-park is the largest collection of kid's rides in the region! Kids visit Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the PEANUTS™ gang, ride 16 rides, and enjoy special live show performances. Parents' and guardians find ease and convenience with the Park's family care center equipped for nursing and diaper changing.
- Wildwater Kingdom — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom offers two great parks for the price of one. Splash around and beat the heat in one of the country's best-ranked water parks.
- Executive Chef Malo Jones - Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is proud to have our very own Executive Chef on its full time staff! Chef Jones has a very strong culinary background having worked in a number of different venues and cuisines, as well as experience in teaching and is a seasoned veteran in contract food services. Since joining the team in March of 2016, Chef Malo Jones has expanded our menu offerings in the park, adding more healthy and gluten-free options. Chef Jones also works with our Group Sales team to prepare customized, unique and healthy catering options for group outings!
- History — Find out how Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom evolved from trout ponds and picnic groves in the mid-1800’s to its current status as one of the most visited amusement parks and water parks in the United States.
Please send requests to secure a place on our media list to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 610-391-7685.