Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Story IdeasThe Public Relations Department at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom maintains a collection of information available for feature pieces. To obtain an extensive list of suggestions for feature pieces or to secure a place on our media distribution list, please email email@example.com or call 610-391-7720.
Dozens of topics include:
- Thrill Rides — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is home to more than 100 rides and attractions, including eight roller coasters and dozens of state-of-the-art thrill machines.
- Planet Snoopy — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom's Planet Snoopy kid's theme-park is the largest collection of kid's rides in the region! Kids visit Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the PEANUTS™ gang, ride 16 rides, and enjoy special live show performances. Parents' and guardians find ease and convenience with the Park's family care center equipped for nursing and diaper changing.
- Wildwater Kingdom — Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom offers two great parks for the price of one. Splash around and beat the heat in one of the country's best-ranked water parks.
- Executive Chef Malo Jones - Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is proud to have our very own Executive Chef on its full time staff! Chef Jones has a very strong culinary background having worked in a number of different venues and cuisines, as well as experience in teaching and is a seasoned veteran in contract food services. Since joining the team in March of 2016, Chef Malo Jones has expanded our menu offerings in the park, adding more healthy and gluten-free options. Chef Jones also works with our Group Sales team to prepare customized, unique and healthy catering options for group outings!
- Community - Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdoms is proud to give back to the community through in-kind donations for charitable and non-profit organizations, hosting special fundraising events at the park and participation in the programs and events offered through its Cedar Fair Charities. We are also actively involved in the community through our support and partnership with several other organizations such as Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation; American Heart Association; Boys & Girls Club; Camelot for Children; Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation; Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living; Make-A-Wish Foundation; March of Dimes; and Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley. Additionally, Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom offers special programs and discounts to active military members, veterans, its local emergency responders and partners with its local school districts in a variety of ways. Dorney Park takes great pride in donating tickets and supporting goodwill efforts to hundreds of causes throughout the tri-state area each year.
- History — Find out how Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom evolved from trout ponds and picnic groves in the mid-1800’s to its current status as one of the most visited amusement parks and water parks in the United States.