You’re probably heard that Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is holding Dollar Days this weekend, in which we’ll feature some incredible deals for just a buck. We hold Dollar Days every year, and it’s always amazing… I mean, where else can you get Chickies and Pete’s Crabfries for a dollar? Anywhere? Hello?
Visit us this Saturday - Monday, September 1st - 3rd, 2018 and you'll become fully aware.
Click here to view our Operating Hours
Ok... Here’s the 4-1-1 on Dollar Days...
- Amore Pizza: $1 Soft Pretzels
- Burrito Cantina: $1 Nachos
- Center Stage: $1 Hot Dogs, $1 Nachos, $1 ICEE
- Chef’s Grille: $1 Nachos
- Chickies & Pete’s Original (located near Sea Dragon): $1 Crabfries
- Clucks & Franks: $1 Hot Dogs, $1 Nachos
- Lemonade: $1 Popcorn, $1 Soft Pretzels
- ICEE Mix It Up: $1 ICEE
- Soft Serve Ice Cream: $1 Ice Cream
- Suppertime: $1 Hot Dogs
- Sweet Temptations: $1 Popcorn
WILDWATER KINGDOM (AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1-3 ONLY)
- Coke Refresh: $1 ICEE
- Chicken & Pete’s: $1 Crabfries
- ICEE Mix It Up: $1 ICEE
- Papa Luigi: $1 Hot Dogs
- Smuggler’s Snacks: $1 Nachos
- Ring Toss: 10 Rings for $1
- Climbing Challenge: $1 per climb
- Nothin but Net: $1 per shot
Don’t forget to look for the Dollar Day deals at gift shops throughout the park for some incredible Dorney Park merchandise!
IF YOU WANT THE BEST DEAL: Dorney Park Season Passes are only $115.00*, and it’s the lowest price of the season. That’s 8 easy payments of ONLY $12.00* after an initial down payment of $19.00*. You’ll get unlimited visits and free parking for the remainder of the 2018 Season, and all of 2019 (Dorney Park sayyyy whatttt?). Considering single-day admission tickets are $59.00*, and parking is $20 each visit – buying a Dorney Park Season Pass is not only a no-brainer, it’s also your ticket to #FUN.
*All pricing subject to applicable taxes and fees. Pricing is subject to change.
The Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom team has put together a few pointers so that you, our awesome guests, can get the most out of Dollar Days:
- Come early and stay late. We expect the biggest crowds at the food places at the typical lunch and dinner times, so plan accordingly if you can.
- For the food, buy what you want and eat what you buy. Share with family and friends.
- Think ahead to holiday gift giving when you’re in the shops – you can score some great deals for the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom fans on your gift list.
- Don’t forget the games – here’s your chance to try something you’ve always wanted to but maybe didn’t want to spend the cash just to try and screw up…now you can try again and again (and maybe even become an expert).
- Be on the lookout for our fun new Snapchat filter this Friday.
Dollar Days give you some great deals – and the best deal is the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom Season Pass. Again, it’s on sale for the best – and I mean best, it won’t get any lower, this is really it – price of the season… another reason to think ahead to your holiday gift list and pick some up to stuff into stockings a few months from now. (Yikes, a few months from now…really? Yep.)
Got that fist full of dollars ready? Great. See you soon. Dollar, dollar bills – ya’ll.
Additional Dollar Days will be held Sunday, September 9th, Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16th, 2018.