Snake Pit has a reputation, and when you’re facing a tower of colorful, twisting slides standing tall before you – slight hesitation is possible, but the exhilaration in the surrounding area will pull you in. These colorful, twisting, snake-like slides stand tall in Wildwater Kingdom. After you grab an inner tube and ascend the stairs with excitement, you can take your pick between the twin boa slides, but both will have you plunging down a series of high speed drops and banks as you pass through a colorful lighting scheme. Be sure to grip your handles tightly as you race down the 273.6 or 325.9 foot long slides and plunge into the splash pool below. These fun-filled water tube slides are exhilarating and thrilling and have guests holding on firmly through every twist and turn. This attraction opened in 2014 and is located in the Snake Pit complex. Get ready to experience double the fun!
Guests must be 48" tall in bare feet to ride
Maximum Weight – 300 lb. per rider
This ride accommodates one single rider per tube.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A complex of three separate slides, one being completely dark, that twist and turn and drop the rider into a 42 inch deep splash pool.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position and center of gravity - seated in the middle of the tube, facing forward, and holding onto the handles.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing 62 steps with a tube to reach the loading platform. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the tube may shift. The tube and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.