Dorney Park is Closed for the 2020 Season. See you in 2021! Learn More.
When You're In the Park
You’re here and that means it’s time for AMAZING! To help you enjoy your day, here’s what you’ll see and experience inside the park.
You’ll see lots of reminders throughout the park to:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. We have many hand sanitizer stations throughout the park.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wear your face covering at all times.
- Face coverings may only be removed when experiencing water rides, or while dining/drinking.
- Maintain 6’ social distance from other park guests and associates.
- Be in the know about all things Dorney Park with our mobile app. You can find nearby hand sanitation stations, restrooms, open dining locations, and available attractions and rides.
- Use a credit card for payment whenever possible.
- For the comfort of all guests, Dorney Park is non-smoking. There is a designated smoking area located outside the main entrance in the plaza.
Everyone knows restrooms can be a source of germs, so we want you to know we are following strict guidelines to help you have a safe experience. We are:
- Sanitizing restrooms frequently throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning restrooms at the end of each day.
- Restrooms will be staffed to meter traffic in and out of the facility.
Because we’re all in this together, please make sure to wash your hands after using the restroom.
Rides and Attractions
To maintain social distancing and avoid the spread of germs, here’s what you’ll see and experience at our rides and attractions:
- Some areas, rides and attractions are not conducive for social distancing and are closed for now. See the mobile app for Dorney Park’s open attractions. Please note, Wildwater Kingdom is currently closed and will return for the 2021 Season.
- Wait lines for open rides and attractions will be marked for social distancing.
- Some seats and rows will be unavailable to accommodate social distancing.
- Seats, restraints, headrests and armrests will be sanitized frequently
We know delicious, fun food is a special a part of the Dorney Park experience and we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you’ll see and experience when enjoying our scrumptious food and beverages:
- Some tables have been removed for social distancing.
- Distancing is marked on the floor for wait lines.
- All disposable products, including pre-wrapped utensils.
- Plastic barriers between guests and associates.
- Credit card payments are encouraged.
Shops, Merchandise and Games
- Social distancing must be maintained at all of our retail and game locations.
- It’s very important to continue wearing your face covering in these locations.
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible.
- Some of our indoor merchandise locations have been closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.