Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Talon« Go Back
At a Glance
|Duration:||2 min., 30 sec.|
|Manufacturer:||Bolliger & Mabillard|
A 135-foot hill sends riders through four inversions--a vertical loop, a zero-gravity roll, an Immelmann loop and a corkscrew.
- Talon features a lift height 135 feet followed by a vertical drop 120 feet and vertical loop of 98 feet.
- Talons unique trains allow riders to spin around the outside of the track, with their feet free to dangle through the air.
- Riders will plunge into a twelve-foot trench then soar outward as if traveling around a loop. At the top of the lop, while upside down, riders twist back 180 degrees so that their feet are once again pointed towards the ground.
- Talon offers both an incline spiral, which takes riders nearly upside down, and a flat spiral, which stays closer parallel to the horizon.
- Talon is distinct among the Park’s coasters because of its unique design that seats riders below the track.
- High-powered scream machine that combines height and velocity with incredible twists, turns and inversion to create an unbelievable ride experience.
- Ski-life style seating allows for several “near-miss” elements that create the illusion of soaring frighteningly close to the ground.
- Opened: May 5th 2001