Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Stinger« Go Back
At a Glance
|Duration:||1 minute, 30 seconds|
|Height Requirement:||54" - 78"|
|Manufacturer:||Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V. - Netherlands|
Sit back and find yourself dangling from the scorpion tail seated face-to-face with your friends as you each sit witness to the others terror. You'll scream your face off as you are lifted up a 138-foot lift hill and then released to soar at speeds reaching 55 miles per hour through three inversions both forward and then backward.
- Only suspended boomerang inverted steel coaster on the East Coast with face-to-face seating.
- The lift height is 138 feet with the length of the drop being 125 feet.
- “Once released, passengers reach 55 m.p.h. going through the launch station into the boomerang, a 180-degree turn with double inversions. Exploding out of the boomerang, riders return to an upright position only to head straight into a 72-foot-high vertical loop before rocketing to the top of the second life."
- Despite the coaster's name, riders will only be injected with a pure rush of adrenaline.
- Stinger was originally called Invertigo and was situated in California’s Great America.
- Opened: April 28th 2012