Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Thunder Canyon« Go Back
At a Glance
|Duration:||Approximately 5 min.|
- Opened in 1994
- The rafts plunge and rock through an authentic looking cavern.
- Rafts float and bounce down high-speed rapids, often rotating rapidly after impacting with the side of the ride.
- Consisting of 14 waterfalls and 8 geysers, it is impossible to stay dry on this ride.
- Thunder Canyon pumps out 112,000 gallons of water per minute.
- There are 25 rafts that each hold up to 8 passengers