Grab you friends and get ready for the BEST SLEEPOVER EVER! Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night INSIDE the park! Your donation includes:
- Admission to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom Friday June 9th after 4PM and ALL DAY Saturday, June 10th
- Parking for Saturday, June 10th (parking for 1 vehicle per campsite is included)
- Two meals (Dinner on Friday night and breakfast on Saturday morning)
- Extra Ride Time!
Event proceeds will benefit Boys and Girls Club of Allentown, through the Cedar Fair Charities program.
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Dorney Park! Ticket sales end on June 7 at 11:59pm.
Friday June 9th
- 3PM - Campsite opens
- 4:00 - 9:00 PM - Campout Registration
- 5:30 - 7:30 PM - Catered Meal in Parkside Pavilion
- 10:00 - 10:30 PM - Dino's After Dark
- 10:30 - 11:30 PM - Extra Ride Time on Steel Force and Thunderhawk
- 12:00 AM - Lights Out
Saturday, June 10th
- 7:00 AM - Wake-up Call, please begin packing up your campsite at this time
- 8:30 AM - Camp Site Closes. All items must be removed from the campsite and vehicles moved into the main parking lot by 8:30 AM.
- 8:30 - 10:00 AM - Breakfast in Parkside Pavilion
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM - Extra Ride Time on Talon and Hydra
- 10:00 AM - Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom Opens
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accomodate?
Each campsite can accommodate a 10'X10' tent with up to 4 people. Additional campers may be added (up to 8 total) for $49.99 each.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
Are tents provided?
Tents will not be provided by Dorney Park, guests must bring their own.
What if it rains?
The event will occur rain or shine.
All Proceeds Benefit: