We look forward to your visit to Wildwater Kingdom! Wildwater Kingdom is Dorney Park’s premier water park and is included with all park tickets and Season Passes. Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable visit. This page will provide you with relevant information to make the most of your day at Wildwater Kingdom.
If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to Wildwater Kingdom we would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
We look forward to seeing you at Wildwater Kingdom!
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Thongs or transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Patriot’s Plunge, Wildwater Rapids, Lighting Falls, Cascade, Aqua Blast, Boa Blasters, Constrictor, Python Plummet, Speed Slides, Jumpin Jack Spalsh, or Aqua Racer.
- Footwear is not permitted on Speed Slides, Python Plummet, Wildwater Rapids or Jumpin Jack Splash attractions. Aqua socks and aquatic style footwear are permitted on Island Water Works Runaway River, Wildwater River, Wildwater Cove, The Wave Pool, Aqua Blast, Aqua Racer, Lolli Pop Lagoon, Kids Cove and Splash Landing.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting Wildwater Kingdom, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in Wildwater Kingdom.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys, whistles, and inflatable assists are not permitted.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to Wildwater Kingdom may be limited.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at the Wave Pool or Wildwater Cove. The water wheelchair may be used by multiple guests on the same day. Pool lifts are available at Runaway River and Wildwater River. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lifts and for further accessibility information.