Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Things To Know Before You Go
Alcoholic beverages of any type may not be brought onto Park property. Alcoholic beverages are available at several isolated locations, and must always be consumed or discarded on premise where served. Only those persons with a valid State issued photo ID or driver's license and are over the age of 21 years are permitted to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages on Dorney Park property. One valid photo ID must be presented per person, per beverage being purchased. That photo identification must remain readily available to be present upon request. Failure to comply with park personnel, various wrist banding policies, or any park rules is cause for dismissal from the park with no refund given.
Shirts, shorts/pants and shoes must be worn at all times while at Dorney Park. Proper swimming attire for Wildwater Kingdom is defined as one-or-two piece swim suits without abrasive buttons, rivets, zippers or snaps. For more specific descriptions, please visit our Park Policy.
Aside from this policy, we also recommend that you:
- comfortable well cushioned walking shoes
- clothes with pockets that things can't fall out of so you can secure loose items on rides
- an earpiece for your glasses
- appropriate swimwear, a towel, & water shoes or flip flops
- a dry change of clothes (especially socks)
- warmer or cooler clothes for different parts of the day
- Directly outside the Park Entrance near the Season Pass Processing Center
- In Dorney Park near Center Stage Theater, Clucks and Franks, and Good Time Gifts
- In Wildwater Kingdom near Tradewinds Gift Shop
We have two First Aid stations.
- Dorney Park Amusement Park First Aid is located next to the Good Time Gifts near the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom entrance and is open until one hour after Park closing.
- A second First Aid station, located near the Speed Slides in Wildwater Kingdom water park, is open from Wildwater Kingdom water park opening until shortly after Wildwater Kingdom water park closes.
- Emergency Medical Technicians are available if first aid is needed.
Refrigeration for medication with the exception of bee sting anaphylaxis kits, is available at Dorney Park First Aid. Personal emergency medications, such as an EpiPen, should not be left in the care of First Aid, as they need to be administered without delay.
Although food and beverages are not allowed in the park, individuals who have special need/diet items due to a medical condition may bring small coolers in to accommodate such needs. These guests must have their coolers tagged at Guest services upon arrival to the Main Plaza. Coolers for this purpose must be soft sided and no larger than 10 x 10 x 12. Aside from this exception, coolers and outside food or beverage are not permitted.
A limited number of picnic tables are placed in small clusters in various areas around the parking lot. Tables are available, one per group, on a first come first served basis. These tables are not sufficient for groups larger than 8. Please clean up after your party.
Picnic areas within the Park are exclusively for groups which participate in Dorney Park’s catered outing program. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is not responsible for any items left unattended in the picnic area.
Please visit the Dining Pages of our website where you'll learn about incredible values and extensive list of restaurants and eateries throughout the Parks.
There are several access-points located through out the park.
This is an inexpensive paid service provided and administered by PenTeleData. At the time of this update PTD's pricing is $5 per day or $29.95 per month with discounted or free access plans for PTD internet subscribers.
- Their pricing is of course subject to change without notice.
- PTD requires credit or debit card information be entered and held on file for billing purposes.
- Should you have any questions or comments, please contact PenTeleData directly by calling 1-800-821-3564 for 24/7 service and support. Press 2 then 1 to navigate the prompts directly to their customer service department.
Should you become separated from a child in your group, an employee will escort any child who appears to be lost to one of two Children With Lost Parents Centers:
- Next to Trade Winds Gift shop in Wildwater Kingdom
- Family Care Center in Dorney Park's Planet Snoopy
Pay-As-You-Go Single-Use Lockers: $3.00 per locker. Must pay to re-lock.
- Near White Water Landing
- Near Thunder Canyon
- On left side of Main Midway near Screamin' Swing
- Near Wildwater Kingdom water park main entrance (small & large lockers available)
- Includes a $5.00 FastPay gift card upon return of locker key
Extra-Large items that can not fit in a locker may not be left unattended and cannot be checked or held by the Park. Please utilize the Main Gate's hand stamp re-entry to bring these items out to your vehicle for storage.
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom bears no responsibility nor liability for any of your items that are lost, stolen, or damaged. Be responsible.
If you've lost an item please visit the office or call 610.391.7798 to report the item with a description as soon as possible.
If you find a lost item, please give it to an employee or take it to Lost and Found (don't forget to get your hand stamped if planning to re-enter).
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
During these times we recommend guests visit our less affected under cover rides, or enjoy the Park’s shops, arcades, games, and dining locations. Alternatively guests may get their hands stamped at the exit gate, and re-enter the turnstiles as many times as they like later that same day when conditions are better. Parking stubs are valid for one re-entry to the parking lot.
Rain checks and refunds are not available. Once a ticket is scanned at the turnstiles, it is used and no longer holds any value. Dorney Park does not monitor any guest’s level of participation or length of stay. Rain checks and refunds are not available to guests who choose to leave.
For boarding rides, those guests with restricted mobility and one riding companion may enter via the special access entrance at an assigned boarding time comparable to actual wait times. This enables other members of your party to wait in line. Special access entrances are intended to accommodate guests who require the use of wheelchairs.
On most rides, guests will have to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride unit. Park employees are not permitted to assist with transfer into the ride compartment. See Rider Safety Sign at ride entrance for special access entrance.
Segway human transporters are not permitted at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.
Wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs and service animals are welcome at Dorney Park. You may bring your own wheelchair or electric wheelchair to the Park.
Wheelchair rental is available at Stroller Rental located inside the Park Entrance near Good Time Gifts near the Main Entrance, however supply is very limited.
- Rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis only. Reservations for rental items are not accepted.
- A rental fee, refundable deposit and photo ID are required.
- Wheelchairs--$15.00 each*
- Electric Wheelchairs (must be 18 years of age to rent)--$45.00*