Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Dorney Park offers full time, year round employment opportunities. Current openings are listed below.
Full Time BenefitsDorney Park & Cedar Fair offers the following benefits to its full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Opportunity to enroll in Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Complimentary admission to ALL Cedar Fair parks as an employee
- Complimentary admission tickets to Dorney Park
- Free Dorney Park Season Passes for employee’s dependents
- Food and Merchandise discounts at select Dorney Park in-park restaurants and shops
Interested individuals should send resume and salary history to:
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
3830 Dorney Park Road
Allentown, PA 18104
Or email to email@example.com
Year Round Positions Available
Under limited supervision, supervises and participates in the inspection, maintenance and repair of ride control systems to ensure efficient and safe operations at all times. Assists in the installation, modification, upgrading and repair of ride control systems used throughout the Park. Performs related technical and supervisory duties as required. Read a full job description.
Under limited supervision, manages and produces quality entertainment for guests at different park venues by creating and producing in-house shows and negotiating and overseeing outside contract shows. Coordinates with various departments for special (group) events including off site performances and works with staff to develop theater-quality shows and attractions for Halloween Haunt. Establishes policies that maximize safety, cleanliness and guest satisfaction, while operating within budget compliance. Read Full Job Description.