Dorney Park is opening to Season Passholders (exclusively) on July 8, and we've simplified the process of getting your new season pass. Now, you can take care of everything online before you arrive. No lines. No crowds. No contact.
Get your season started by processing (a.k.a. activating) your 2020 season pass(es). Use the link below to get started, then come back to this email to review the "Next Steps".
- Create or log in to your Dorney Park Account
- Click the "Manage Passes" link in the upper right
- Click "ADD MY SEASON PASS"
Here's the personalized information you'll need to process your pass:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Pass Barcode Number: 20-Digit Code
You can add multiple passes for your entire family to a single Dorney Park Online Account. Just go back to the Manage Passes section after adding yours and click “Add Another Pass”.
Note: Pre-K Passes still need to be activated at the park, on your first reserved visit. Dorney Park is honoring all Pre-K activations for children who turned 6 between May 1 and their family's next reserved visit to the Dorney Park.
Either way, it's easy, convenient, and contact-free access to the park!
*Note: Adding your pass to the mobile app and your online profile must be done separately. Adding your pass to one will not automatically add it to the other at this time.
- Download and login to the Dorney Park mobile app so we can keep you informed before and during your visit
- Face coverings are required for ALL guests and associates while at Dorney Park until further notice
- Be sure you and your family are well. On the day of your visit, open the mobile app and complete the pre-entry online Health Assessment Questionnaire prior to arrival at the park
- Review the Welcoming You Back page to be sure your visit goes smoothly and is as fun as possible
- Visit the Before You Leave Home page for additional details
We can't wait to see you on the midways!